ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles....

So Saturday meant Cousin Erin's wedding back in New Castle. Its always nice to see my dad's relatives gathered together. Small ceremony, but the reception after was off the hook. Everyone got hammered. Drunkards everywhere. I took countless shots of whatever and countless bottles of Miller or Bud Light or whatever was behind the bar.

I had the worst of hangovers the next morning, but i got to see Uncle Bob Householder dance to the song Pussy Control by Prince, so i could have drank my liver into uselessness and it would still have been worth it. That and i got to see the oldest living member of the Householder family, my grandfatly hope I am able to attend).

Interestingly enough, AYS is now offering a Mysore practice on Saturdays. I am sure that there are those who will balk at that, as it seems to fly in the face of tradition (which holds that Ashtanga yoga is not practiced on Saturdays, period, end of story).

YC






YC Saturdays, period, end of story).

YC






YC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home