ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles....

So Saturday meant Cousin Erin's wedding back in New Castle. Its always nice to see my dad's relatives gathered together. Small ceremony, but the reception after was off the hook. Everyone got hammered. Drunkards everywhere. I took countless shots of whatever and countless bottles of Miller or Bud Light or whatever was behind the bar.

I had the worst of hangovers the next morning, but i got to see Uncle Bob Householder dance to the song Pussy Control by Prince, so i could have drank my liver into uselessness and it would still have been worth it. That and i got to see the oldest living member of the Householder family, my grandfather's sister, Maime whos 91. So it was a great time, and i regret that we never go back to the old town more than once a year or so.

I also had enough of Fridays, so i did the tried and true no call no show to end the 16 months of fun. I enjoyed most of the people there, but i was staring at a 70 hour work week ontop of the 50s and 60s i was normally doing. So that ,as they say, is that.

NHL starts in less than 4 weeks. I cannot wait. Red Sox are holding on the AL East, so they're looking sweet for the playoffs, and im looking forward to watching every pitch at the SpringHouse again.

I also turn the big 2-5 in 2 days. I really wish i had something, anything to show after Twenty Five years of living.

Current TV: Law & Order SVU
Current Mood: back to work in 8 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home