ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Would you like a chocolate?

Tonight was to be the deciding game of the League Championship of our hockey league. Inches 1,000,000 to 1,500,000 of rain in the last week cancelled that. Rain always kills my plans. Dammit. We started out down 1-0 in the series after an OT loss, then came back to tie the series 3-2 last night. So Wednesday is it, Cup # 2. Since Durkin is in Florida, his jersey will be hanging in tribute, just like his 10 game suspension days of old. I could use the extra day, since i have a heinously pulled groin muscle, that has ruined my walking. One wrong turn and its coming off the bone. I cant even cross my damn legs or piss straight because of it.

Back on Sunday, i enjoyed quite the time. Chit chat at the compound with Gary and Braud, then down to the Spring House with those 2, The Lovely Miss Donna, College and Matt. Good time had by all, then adjourned back to the Compound for beers and sports talk with Gary and the boys, which is always heartwarming and enlightening.

I picked up Forrest Gump the other day on DVD for 14$. I always knew it was good, but it just might have knocked Casablanca off its perch of my personal selection for best movie ever. Gary Senise is really great in it.

Current Mood: ohhh, my groin
Current TV: Law and Order
Wednesday Night is Great For: Cup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home