ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Friday, June 04, 2004

I reccomend the sugar pucks..they're excellent.

What a week so far. Close Close and more Close at TGI Fridays. I finally got out of closing today which was great. I get another reprieve tomorrow, then close again Saturday. Then i finally get a day off Sunday, the first since last Thursday. This job would really suck if there weren't about 20 hot ass bitches working there to stare at. I spent today trying to find a passenger side rear view mirror to get my car to pass inspection. There's something about junk yards that is weird, kind of like the Klopek's house in The Burbs. I finally found one at Earl and Jack's Auto Grave Yard for 35$, not cheap but cheaper than getting the garage to order one.

Brad Constein has turned 21 and it ready to take on the world. He took time out of his celebration to phone me around 1 am, and while the connection was horrible and he was drunk as shit, i could make out that he just called to say he loved me, and that Razor Ramon was his bartender....classic. Can't wait for the opportunity where College, Gary the Animal and myself can drink with Brad, should be a night to remember.

Eric Constein on the other hand, finally anted up the 250$ he owed from the great cell phone debacle of about 2 years ago. Receiving the money in my hand was one of those great moment of moments, like the time College finally paid me the 140$ he owed me (after i did not see him for nearly 2 years after the moment i lent it to him), or the time the Devils won the Cup in double overtime, or like the time Brad and i got so high, that even looking at each other made us laugh so hard that our hearts nearly stopped. Now i just need $14.99 from Matt for the Hooters shirt i bought him, and about $6,349 from CollegeBoy and the entire family is out of the red in my ledger.

The Calgary Flames won in overtime tonight and they stand to bring the Stanley Cup home to Canada on Saturday night, which is great but i have to work. Damn it. I'm already looking to next season for the Devils. They have Zach Parise signed and he looks good and theres another rookie that is supposed to be great, but they better get a big hitting defensive defenseman like Chris Pronger.

Quote of the day:

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."--Confucious

or

In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the valley of fear
To the river so deep
I've been searching for something
Taken out of my soul
Something I would never lose
Something somebody stole (?)--Billy Joel, River of Dreams

Current Music: Billy Joel
Current Drink: leftover Miller High Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home