ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Friday, March 12, 2004

If you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain

Friday afternoon...just listening to music and watching tv. Uncle Merle and Aunt Barb are coming today. Always fun to see them.

Tonight, the Fairview, tomorrow the party that never happened last weekend. Should be exciting.

Last night while talking to Nate Mauger, i found some old tapes that we made on his boat when we were 13. We called it Cheesy Crackers, and damned if we weren't immature retards. Just being 13, making stupid jokes and farting into the microphone. Mildy amusing. I also found another that Tim Smith and I made a few years after the one with Nate and I. There was even a special appearance by Chris Glowacki and his witty Bosnian Insults and Serbian Comebacks bit. The second tape was actually pretty funny, as we had graduated from fart jokes to outright vulgar sexual humor. Tim was actually high-brow funny for 15 or 16. He made a few jokes about OJ Simpson and Magic Johnson that had me in tears. Listening to them kept me up till 5 am, dying of laughter. Its cool to hear things like that since im so nostalgic and obsessed with the past and that my parents never did any recordings of me or my sister when we were younger.

Seinfeld:
"You know as painfull as it is I had to let a few people go over the years. Yogi Berra, Lou Pinella, Bucky Dent, Billy Martin, Dallas Green, Dick Houser, Bill Virdon, Billy Martin, Scott Marrow, Billy Martin, Bob Lemmon, Billy Martin, Gene Michael, Buck Showalter, … uh, tut!, . . .George, you didn't hear that from me."steinbrenner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home