ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Monday, March 08, 2004

Go ahead, make my day.

Its Spring Break, so no school this week. No work, No school means absolutely nothing to do this week. I'm sure it will get to me by Wednesday afternoon.

I applied to Lowe's today, hopefully i can get a job there in the next week or so. As much as I like to be loafing around, i'd like to get back to work.

College, Matt and I played some baseball Sunday. More like hitting the ball to each other, but fun anyway. Then shot some hoops and went home.

Rented In the Line of Fire today because i'm on a Clint Eastwood kick. Great movie, just need to see the rest of the Dirty Harry series and i'll be good.

Current TV: Simpsons
Current Mood: eh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home