ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Saturday, February 28, 2004

"I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me"

Fun day today. Went to class and after went to get my check from That Fish Place. That's the last time i'll ever be in that building. Kind of weird...got to say goodbye to some people, Jeff Hickman, and Lauren..whew, i'll never forget her...she looked quite beautiful, someone is going to be very lucky someday.

Later i got to play hockey for the first time in awhile. I skated for awhile and i did pretty good. I picked my spots and hit them more often than not. Later we played a pick up game and i was goalie. I made the stops i shouldn't have, and didnt make the one's i should have. Not bad for a skater....

Finished the night going to the Fairview. Had some beers and talked hockey and baseball with Fries until College showed up. Later Josh stopped by and it was guys night out. We played video golf and trivia. Fun night. But i'm still a loser.

Quote tonight comes from U2:

"...But i still havent found what i'm looking for."

Current Mood: Tired as shit
Current TV: Bedazzled



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home