ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

"Here's looking at you kid."

Quite a weird night. I sat around all night watching Cops and reading for school, then goto the Fairview around 1am to have a beer or two while waiting for Kyle to get home from the Village. I was surprised to see Josh and Cindy with Jason and another lady ive never met. So i have 2 beers and grab 2 six packs and i'm on my way to College's, when he text messages me and tells me not to come over. After i spend 20$ in beer that i do not have. So i turn around and on the way back im doing 45 about 20 feet into a 35mph zone and pass a cop of course. So he follows me all the way to about 500 feet from my neighborhood. So, Saturday night was uneventful and a waste of time...except talking to Josh and Cindy.

The Devils got back to their routine ways of killing the Rangers, 7-3. Gomez had 2 goals and 4 assists and Patrik Elias had 2 goals and 2 assists. Great game for our heroes. Plus it was National Hockey Day in Canada...all 6 Canadian teams played each other. I wish i lived there. I guess Labatt Blue will have to due for now.

Well i guess the rest of the night will consist of me drinking these beers that i really didn't need to buy in the first place, since i rarely drink here at home.

Other than that..i'll say hi to Heather and if you're reading...lasagna and i'm smoke free...i'm tired of buying the damn things anyway.

Current Mood: shmozz
Current Tv: old SNL
Current Drink: Labatt Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home