ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

"Is this Heaven? It's Iowa. Iowa? Yeah. I could have sworn it was Heaven."

Bo-ring weekend. Friday, went out for a little at the View, got hammered in darts and Kyle was nice and ripped. Didn't do a damn thing Saturday.

Today wasn't too bad, watched the Devils beat L.A. in overtime; Paul Martin got the GW. I also saw The Littles, a corny cartoon about "Little" people that lived inside the walls of some kid's house, I watched when I was younger that I haven't seen in more than 10 years. I could still sing most of the theme song..heh. School work and television should round out the night, unless my life gets spotaneous and cool all of the sudden.

I'm also gonna try to blow thru about 9 classes this year and graduate in December. That's gonna be a chore. But i've had enough and need to get onto other things.

For now, i'll leave you with some Ric Flair quotes:

"...And ever since that day, i've been a limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheeling dealing, son of a gun!"

"You better shut up fat boy, or i'll take your wife home and make a woman out of her!"

Current TV: Field of Dreams
Current Drink: Green Tea
Still Coming May 24: Doug Duncan Tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home