ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Thursday, February 12, 2004

"Mr. Magee, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when i'm angry."

Work was boring and dragged on for eternity. Felt hungover despite only having a few last night. Must have been those 2 coors lights before bed.

Tomorrow is pay day. But also 8 hours of purgatory, likely followed by the bar.

This weekend: Bar as usual. Heh, I never though life would be like this. If you would have told me life would be like this 6 years ago, i would have called you crazy. Also Valentine's Day, which will serve to piss me off further. Devils are on Sunday so there's something to look forward to, even if they are tanking.

I nicked my finger on a broken lamp and it tapped an artery i think. Bled straight through 2 band aids.

For the record, there really isn't a show on TV more funny that Who's Line is it Anway? Really funny stuff..weeknights on ABC Family 10 and 10:30.

I demand e-mails, even if you want to call me a tool.

This has been Richard.

Current TV: Who's Line is it Anyway?
Current Drink: Lipton Iced Tea.
Current Project: tearing down the 40 gallon fish tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home