ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I know what you're thinking, did he fire six shots or only five.

My name is Richard, and I have an addiction. I am addicted to Law & Order. I cannot stop watching it. It is taking over my life. Jerry Orbach, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, Mariska Hargitay, i love them all. What a great show.

I had a "debate" in Modern American History today, which did not go to well. I didn't say a word until the very end. I wanted to participate, i really did...but as it went by, all of my arguments were either sqashed or already spoken for.

Devils lost to Tampa tonight, continuing their streak of not beating teams that are going to the playoffs. Elias got a goal, but damn they suck. Scott Stevens is skating again...so im not gonna give up quite yet.

Since im doing a paper on Richard M. Nixon, the greatest President in U.S. History, ive found a quote to share, which happens to correlate to this Blogger:

"Sometimes you will apply for a job and you won't get it and you will think it is the greatest setback, but just remember it isn't losing that is wrong; it is quitting. Don't quit. Don't ever quit. Keep trying, because this country need the very best that you, the young generation of America, can give to it."

Current TV: Law & Order SVU...told you
Currently Pissed at: My DVD player won't read any of my DVDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home