ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Did you just let Screech in the fucking club!? I waiting here in line, and you just let Screech in the fucking club!

Damn, i never update this thing.

I guess i'll start with 2004 Year in Review. It was a pretty shitty, changing year. I quit that fish place in the spring, sat out for a few months and started working at tgi fridays. Mulled thru college, doing well in some classes, not in others. Ebay, The Olde SpringHouse, DUI, losing the Neon, fines, cell phone bills.........alot of bad shit. Or fun shit. You never can tell. Deep down, im glad i left that fish place, and altought i hate Fridays alot, theres alot of cool people there. BUT, the obvious highlight of 2004 was the Red Sox winning the World Series. I read a bulletin board that had a bunch of people, as the Sox were on their way to the title, wishing the Red Sox to win it for various people. I thought about it, and i wanted them to win it for the 15 year old who sat out in the M&L Electric Van every night, even on the west coast road trips, rooting for them to make the Wild Card, night after night, even thought they didnt win it. I wanted them to win it for that kid who dedicated his summer to seeing the Sox win. Then how cool was it that they won? I went to the Spring House damn near every playoff game i could, to root for them with all the crazies. They won, and it was the most fun i've ever had in my entire life. Alot of bad shit happened in 2004, but nothing will ever top that month of October, every night, being a part of Red Sox Nation. I'll never forget it.

2005 hasnt been that bad. Work and college. I actually went and got a number of a girl that i had been staring at for the better part of 2 months over at the SpringHouse. I dont know if anything will come out of it, but for once i gathered some balls and went up to a girl. Thank God for beer eh.

No hockey. The NHL is on lockout. It doesnt look good. My one true love has left me. The players need to realize they are not going to win this one, and they are just going to end up playing with a salary cap anyway, and they will lose all their paychecks for a year or two for NOTHING. Just get it done.

Current TV: Conan
Current Music: Mr Big, To be with You.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home