ELRR Graveyard

This blog is no longer active. It's pretty much just a bunch of drunken idiocy mixed with senseless ramblings. A more refined blog can be viewed at riraho.blogspot.com.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Life Everlasting

Today was day #2 of work and my back is bent in half. But, it seems like a nice place to work. Alot of hot girls to stare at, and Bradley Constein.

Took my Modern US History final today and it could have went better. I didnt fail it or anything but i could have done better. Now i have the Euro History final Saturday morning at 8am(!), and after that i'm a senior(!).

Work again Saturday, then im getting some Molson XXX (8.75% alcohol content) and getting ripped nice and good. Then Hockey Sunday and thats my weekend.

In the Line of Fire:

Mitch Leary: I have a rendezvous with death, and so does the President, and so do you if you get too close.
Frank Horrigan: You have a rendezvous with my ass, motherfucker!

Current TV: Law & Order
Current Pain: ohhh, my back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home